Those visitors came for my daughter's 18th birthday, which was yesterday. This makes me realize how time flies! I can remember the first time I had to bring her to school when she was 4 years old as if it was yesterday. The house was so empty without her being around during the day. Now she started her professional education! Instead of the swimming lessens there are driving lessons. This spring we'll have to make a scedule who is going to use my car on what day.... And after some years she will move out. I know that is the intention; children do have to become adults and go their own way sooner or later. But it is fast, much too fast.
September 22, 2009
Tail Feathers #2
Despite of all the visitors we had during the weekend I managed to finish block 2 of the Tail Feathers quilt.
Those visitors came for my daughter's 18th birthday, which was yesterday. This makes me realize how time flies! I can remember the first time I had to bring her to school when she was 4 years old as if it was yesterday. The house was so empty without her being around during the day. Now she started her professional education! Instead of the swimming lessens there are driving lessons. This spring we'll have to make a scedule who is going to use my car on what day.... And after some years she will move out. I know that is the intention; children do have to become adults and go their own way sooner or later. But it is fast, much too fast.
Those visitors came for my daughter's 18th birthday, which was yesterday. This makes me realize how time flies! I can remember the first time I had to bring her to school when she was 4 years old as if it was yesterday. The house was so empty without her being around during the day. Now she started her professional education! Instead of the swimming lessens there are driving lessons. This spring we'll have to make a scedule who is going to use my car on what day.... And after some years she will move out. I know that is the intention; children do have to become adults and go their own way sooner or later. But it is fast, much too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hi Ineke,
life goes on as you wrote
hope she'll get her driving licence
hugs, Eva
Very pretty block!
Gefeliciteerd met je dochter!
Yep .... the kids grow up so quickly.
Happy birthday to your dear daughter.
Your BOM September is gorgeous Ineke! Isn't this project so much fun to do.
Happy birthday, again, for your daughter.
Post a Comment