September 9, 2009

Moonstone Garden part 3

Yesterday I finished part 3 of the Moonstone Garden MM 6. I hope there is time to bring it to the framer this month, together with MM 5 and the big Tuscany Town Mandala.

A picture of the biscornu I made some time ago of the Chatelaine freebee patterns.

Now work has started again after a very long summer break I have less time to stitch and knit and quilt. And there are so many lovely new designs I'd like to do. I've seen beautiful starts of the Chatelaine Fairy Flower Garden, making me wanting to start too. And I am collecting threads, beads and fabric for the Romantic Rose Garden (The Gift Of Stitching). The poor neglected Autumn Watergarden is screaming in a corner and my Tail Feathers and Thimbleberries quilts also need some attention very soon.
Every year autumn makes me start collecting new projects to do during the winter, like a squirrel storing food...

4 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

Thanks for the pictures of the biscornu, Ineke! They're very pretty.

How about trying that multi-sided one in September's TGOS magazine?

Your Moonstone garden is so beautiful. I think I am in love.

Ineke said...

The multi-sided biscornu is printed and waiting on the pile!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing MM6, Ineke, it's stunning! The biscornus are beautiful too, great show.

Anonymous said...

Moonstone Garden is exquisite. Can't wait to see it framed.