September 18, 2009

New Moon: new TUSAL picture

Because it is New Moon today I took a photo of my TUSAL jar. This months new additions include some scraps of fabric from my quilting projects, more stitching threads of course and wool from the knitted blanket.

I still have to finish a little part of the tail Feathers block 2 stitchery before I can patch the pieces together again with all those lovely coloured fabrics. I'll try to add the remaining stitches tonight.
And this is a photo of the flowers in our backgarden. They are like a huge yellow cloud filled with bees, butterflies and other insects.

Yesterday I went to the vets practice again; this time with Casper for a change. He (Casper) has a bald spot in his neck, so the vet took some skin tissue to examine if it isn't caused by a fungal infection. It doesn't look like a fungal infection and could also be caused by too much scratching, but we have to be sure it really isn't. He will know the results in about 10 days and depending on this we'll make a plan. I do hope it is nothing serious!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The quilt pieces are too cute! I really like those little birds. Might have to try one of these quilts one of these days!

Sarah

Karen said...

Great "progress" on your TUSAL. Love your stitching...too cute!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...sweet quilt pieces!