September 30, 2009

Rose Garden mandala #2

Yesterday the postman brought me the package with the Fairy Flower Garden kit!
This included the missing skein to finish the centre part of the Rose Garden and the beads and crystals. The picture doesn't show the sparkles enough; it is a dark and cloudy day here today. I'll try again later with more sunlight.

This photo my daughter took in the garden some days ago.

Thank you for visiting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne Marieke said...

Your Rose Garden looks very beautiful with all the sparklies!

Anne Marieke said...

I forgot to say: what a beautiful butterfly and picture! Way to go, L.!

Gillie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I remember the days waiting for daughters (and a son!)

Sarah said...

Rose garden is looking wonderful. The butterfly is beautiful too. Looks like Lyan got the gene for phototgraphy!