July 22, 2009

New Moon

It is new moon today and that means I have to post a picture of my jar for the Totally Useless SAL. Filled with threads and scraps of fabric and more very interesting stuff.
You can find more information about this SAL here: http://dragonmyneedle.blogspot.com/
The first picture of my Tail Feathers quilt. Aren't they cute, those little birds?! And there are so many lovely fabrics in the honeybun; it is a real pleasure to work with them.I still have to make a bigger stitchery part on the left of this ones and a row of little squares on top to finish part one. Should do that this afternoon after grocery shopping instead of the very addictive blogging.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ineke, these are very cute! Keep us updated!

Sarah

Yoyo said...

Oh, the quilt squares are really nice! And I really love the floss tags, so many and each one darling. Great start on your Totally Useless SAL, you're smart to start out with a good size jar, it grows so much faster than we think it will.

Karen said...

Making the rounds for the TUSAL and love the quilted pieces...very cute.

I also love the little pillows you made in your last post. I love the colors!

Branlaadee said...

Just stopped by to see your TUSAL jar and was quite pleased with seeing your quilt squares as well! They are beautiful.