This morning I took Cleo to the vets for surgery. She has some lumps in her side and the vet would like to take some biopts of the tissue to examine. To get the right tissue and no skin and fat he suggested to make a small inscision. We will get the diagnose next week and do hope it is nothing serious.

I did a lot of gardening during the last days and my daughter took some photo's of what is blooming at the moment. This is one of our gourd plants; metres of plants, lots of flowers but only two gourds.... Perhaps there will grow some more from all the blossoms.

The quilt blocks are finished by now. Instead of continueing one of my current projects I started a new one for a change: the last of the Flower Power (Ewe&Eye&Friends) I have in my stash.
2 comments:
I hope everything will be ok with Cleo! Your flowers are lovely. Have a great weekend.
As Gio, I also hope so.
Show us your new project EEF
Post a Comment