July 26, 2009

Moonstone Garden (MM6)

This afternoon I finished part 1 of Moonstone Garden (MM6). The sparkles on the first pic are only the silver metallic thread. Now the beads and the crystals are added as well.
Isn't it another lovely Chatelaine design?! I am glad I decided to stitch this one!

Thank you all for visiting and for your kind comments on my first blogs. I appreciate your support very much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You do gorgeous work!

leeni1176 said...

I love this Ineke...it is gorgeous.

So sorry about Cleo.

Arlene

Anonymous said...

Hi Ineke --- I'm glad you stopped by my blog.

Yes, I really do use the dishcloths for scrubbing my dishes. They do a great job and you can just toss them in the laundry.

I sometimes use a brush or a green scrubbie (a woven fiber that is rough to get stuck stuff off), but I love my dishcloths for regular cleaning.

They do a GREAT job on windows because they don't leave any lint.

Anonymous said...

It's stunning! Can't wait to see more of this.