Suddenly I found my quilting mojo back!
Now I almost caught up with the Quiltmania mystery Mountmellick. I only have to add the hexagon flowers on the corner squares of part 4.
And yesterday I ordered the pattern of this beauty! 'Beamish Scrapbag' is a wonderful quilt to use all the leftovers of the reproduction fabrics I have collected. And perhaps I'll treat myself on a layer cake of new ones sometimes...
DD is in Groningen for the last year of her study. She is one of the eight students there doing the only international master in Europe 'communication and deafblindness'! You'll understand I am a very proud mom!!
Some time ago DD caught our own 'puss in boots' on a photograph.


5 comments:
Lovely work on your Mountmellick.
And Pilou looks so cute!
This is an amazing block!
Kitty looks shocked to have been "caught". Such a cute photo.
Your quilt is so pretty. Will it be for your daughter?
wat een mooie werkstukken zijn dat. veel plezier met maken. wat zijn die huisdieren toch grappig he?
groetjes miek
your quilts are beautiful!!
Post a Comment