September 15, 2014

Drayton Hall section 2 diamonds



The second section of diamonds of the Drayton Hall quilt is finished. I should have rotated the photograph, because the top side is on the left now. I am going to use the flowers of Di Ford's Ann's Legacy quilt for the center of this one. Multicolored flower applique on the cream fabric. And for the borders I am going to use the beautiful border fabric. Half of this is a belated birthday present from my friend Anne Marieke. Thank you very much, Anne Marieke!



Pilou and Cato in my attic room watching sparrows in the gutter of the neighbor's house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the kitty pix. They certainly are concentrating hard on those sparrows.

Elisa said...

wouw wat word de quilte gaaf!

Susan said...

Love the diamonds. I tried piecing them once (and only once). I have several photos of my cats in that position, except mine are after the little lizards we have on the deck.