August 18, 2014

August IHSWeekend


During this IHSWeekend I stitched parts of Chatelaine's Nymph Garden mystery XVII again. It is a very addictive design. My next goal is to finish al the stitching and beading in the square between the plant's roots.

Thank you very much for your kind and comforting comments on my last post.

8 comments:

Simone said...

Heel mooi!

Ben benieuwd naar het resultaat, je andere chatelaine's zijn ook echt prachtig!

Marcy said...

Lovely!

Bea said...

That is a lovely piece!

Zurainny Ismail said...

Exquisite design & great progress! :D

Susan said...

You made great progress. Love the colors in this one (I know I say that with every one of Martina's designs).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. The dark blue center is gorgeous.

I was thinking of you yesterday when I was at my stitching shop. She sells these mandalas now.

Sheryl said...

Beautiful design. I love the colours

miek said...

oh, wat is dat weer mooi. ik geniet er echt van. van mij hoef je niet snel te gaan hoor! ; -)
groetjes miek