July 30, 2014

Mom



Liefdevol is opgenomen in de Stille Kracht
onze lieve mama, lieve oma Roosje

Buitenzorg 10 juni 1926            Sneek 28 juli 2014

Selamat Jalan

18 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

Heel veel sterkte met het verlies, Ineke en L. X

paula said...

I found it so hard when my mom passed . . besides she and Dad I always felt there was no one else who loved me unconditionally form Day 1 . . and, with her passing, I felt like an orphan, even though I was in my 40's.

Thinking of you and your loss.

Melanie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Mad about Craft said...

I'm so sorry for your loss!

Olivia said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful mother. What a nice picture of her.

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry Ineke! ((Hugs))!

Annette-California said...

I am so sorry for your loss of your mother. I know she loves you and that you still feel her love. I lost my mom 2 years ago and the love is still in my heart.
Prayers for you to stay strong.
love Annette

valerie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Ineke. My condolences to you and your family.

Poppypatchwork said...

What a lovely photo, I am sorry for your loss, but she will always be in your heart. Each year on my mum's birthday we celebrate her life, mine is with me every day through good and bad times.

Betteketet said...

Gecondoleerd met je verlies.
Betty.

Unknown said...

heel veel sterkte.
groetjes yvon.

Terri said...

I am so sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers!

Elisa said...

Heel veel sterkte!

Susan said...

So sorry to read of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Shebafudge said...

So sorry to hear of your mum's passing. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. xx

Zurainny Ismail said...

My condolences for your loss. She will remain in your heart forever & you in hers.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that your Mom passed. You and your family are in my prayers.

Joysze said...

Oh Ineke, I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots and lots of hugs. xoxoxox