On Friday I started the new Chatelaine project: the Nymph Garden mandala.
This is the center part without any beads yet. It contains a lot of special stitches: 64 rice stitches in different colors and 100 blue tiny dense rhodes stitches.
Parts 6 and 7 are released in July, with the nymphs over one. Still a lot of stitching to do before I can show one of them. Fortunately it is summer vacation over here.
6 comments:
This looks beautiful already!!
Altijd leuk, een nieuwe start! Lijkt me een moeilijk werk als ik het zo lees, met al die speciale steken.
Prachtig Ineke♥
Holy moly, girl!!!!! It looks spectacular already! <3
Do I see some metallic threads in there too? Sounds like this one will challenge your skills and patience.
But, on the good side, it is very beautiful!
Beautiful start! The specialty stitches really add very nice texture.
Post a Comment