July 11, 2014
'Randjes'
Caught up with the borders again! Just in time because tonight at 00.00 there will be new ones on the weblog.
Mom was recovering well, but last week she got another inflammation of the bladder. Fortunately the antibiotics cured it quickly this time, although we are not completely sure untill we have the results of the tests. But poor mom fell in the bathroom and bruised a rib. And now she has a lot of pain and can't use her right arm very much. But after a couple of days she got her optimism and sense of humor back. And thankfully the painkillers do have effect.
And now I am going to start a new Chatelaine project: the Nymph Garden!
Thank you very much for your lovely comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Such beautiful borders! How many will there be in all?
I think my favorite is the flower bud row.
Very pretty. I will bet it feels good to be caught up, even if for a short period of time. Sorry to hear about your Mom, but glad she's still in high spirits.
mooie update
Love your colour choice in this Randje sampler. I´m using the red and blue as indicated - we are just passed half way now.
Post a Comment