June 3, 2014

Moss Garden finished!



Yesterday I attached the last crystals on the Moss Garden and now another beautiful Chatelaine mandala is finished.
I did substitute the bugle beads around the sandy center for little delica's because I was not content about the way the bugles did fit in their space. And I used another color of delica's for the flowers on the yellow plants on the bottom side. I didn't want to repeat the blue ones from the left side.
Thank you very much for your support and lovely comments.

21 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

So beautiful. Well done on the finish, it looks just amazing.

Rita said...

Just wonderful! Congratulations!

Giovanna said...

Congratulations on this wonderful new beauty!

Pauline said...

Heel erg mooi geworden!

Anonymous said...

stunning ♥♥♥

Mii Stitch said...

Congratulations on finishing this beautiful project :)

Manuela said...

Congratulation.
The garden looks amazing.

Greetings, Manuela

Anne said...

Such an amazing Chatelaine!! Congrats Ineke on finishing!!!

Poppypatchwork said...

Perfection, pure joy

valerie said...

Gorgeous! Congrats on your finish!

miek said...

het is in een woord geweldig!
de azalea`s die blijven me maar trekken, daar houd ik ook van. en de rest, de bomen, de vissen oh, alles is zo mooi......
groetjes miek
ps. bedankt voor de foto`s iedere keer.

Andie said...

Congratulations on your amazingly beautiful finish! Your stitching of this chart has made it jump on my wishlist! :D

Blu said...

Congratulations on a spectacular finish!

Brigitte said...

Wow, this is definitely a major finish. Congratulations!

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful :) congrats!!

Susan said...

Amazingly beautiful. It is all beautiful, but I really like the azaleas.

Shebafudge said...

Stunning! Congratulations on the lovely finish :)

demeter83 said...

Wowzer!

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous. The colors are so pretty and you've made it special by changing the beads to ones YOU like.

Congratulations on a beautiful piece of ART!

Joysze said...

Be still my beating heart!!!!! I.LOVE.THIS!!! It's gorgeous beyond reason, Ineke!! I've made a note to myself about your changes for when I get around to this one.

xox

Kittyperfection said...

Just stunning!!!!!! Congrats!