This weekend I did some gardening and enjoyed the lovely weather we have over here. Amazing how weeds grow when they are neglected for some time because of a painful back! They seem to take advantage of the situation, as soon as possible.
And I finished the third corner of the Moss Garden. Fortunately stitching is no problem anymore.
Thank you very much for your lovely comments on previous posts.
14 comments:
this is very pretty,such great detail!!!
Beautiful! Love watching chat's grow!
Stunning! I love watching your stitching progress :D
I'm glad you are feeling better. The stitching is also a lovely form of gardening.
It's not going to be long now before it's all finished.
Prachtig! Ik ben blij dat ik het patroon nog op het allerlaatste moment heb gekocht! Nu alleen nog effe de tijd vinden om het ook te maken! ;-)
Groetjes,
Ann
Lovely progress.
Greetings, Manuela
Absolutely beautiful!
Loving your work, and feeling guilty, I must work on Winter Watergarden.
I find myself just staring at this in amazement, it's so beautiful!
Such a stunning piece! And you're almost done!
Dit is zo mooi! Ik kijk altijd met veel bewondering naar jouw werken hoor, ik ben alleen niet zo goed in Engels...dus reageer daarom niet veel, sorry...ik kan natuurlijk gewoon in het Nederlands reageren :)
So pretty! I love watching this one grow. xx
Sooooo pretty. I so want to pull this pattern out of my stash and start it.
ik ben echt helemaal weg van de azaleas. als ik ook zo`n groot werkstuk zou willen maken waar moet ik de verschillende "tuinen"zoeken?
hoewel ik ze wel eens bekeken heb is dat al weer jaren geleden. en de japanse tuin vond ik heel erg mooi.
je brengt me echt in de verleiding met je mooie werk.
groetjes miek
Post a Comment