June 27, 2014

Autumn Knotgarden again



Slowly all the flowers of Chatelaine's Autumn Knotgarden grow and bloom. It takes a lot of time to do all the back stitches and special stitches of this part. The right corner is almost done; only the cob webs have to be to stitched. Somewhere next week the fabric for Nymph garden will arrive I hope. And I'd like to finish Autumn Knotgarden before I start a new Chatelaine project

Mom is home again and recovering. We never expected she'd be able to go back to the care home. And we realize she is a very, very old and fragile lady now.
Thank you very much for all your good thoughts and wishes.

8 comments:

MoonBeam said...

Some good news on your mother. Yes, that's a tough realization, isn't it?

Close to another knot garden finish. You are amazing. You must be the Chatelaine queen of the world! Beautiful.

Take care.

Bobbi

Anonymous said...

The center on that mandala really stands out. I love those beautiful blues against the other more autumnal colors.

Wishing you Mom good days back at home.

Blu said...

Autumn Knotgarden looks wonderful.
Best of luck to your mom.

Susan said...

Glad to hear that your mother was able to go home - the healing power of home can never be underestimated. Autumn Knotgarden is looking wonderful. I so want to start this one, but really do have to finish some of the 8 Chat WIPs before I start another one.

Anne said...

Good to hear your mother is home now. That must be a huge relief for you both. Autumn Knotgarden is gorgeous and one of the Chats that I need to make!

Sharon said...

Glad to hear your mom is better. Autumn Knotgarden is stunning!

Jo said...

Beautiful x

Giovanna said...

It's looking great! I'm glad that your mother is better - can't be easy to see her so fragile :-(