November 7, 2013

Goldfish



As you can see I stitched the goldfish over one. And I think they are big Koi carps instead of goldfish. They have different colors on each side of the Moss Garden.
I've started stitching the lanterns on both sides of this part already.

Thank you for your lovely comments!

12 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

Very pretty :)

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how cross stitch can look like they are moving. Beautiful.

valerie said...

Gorgeous Fish...so much detail!

MarchAnn said...

It looks very good. The Koi's look soooo real and your stitching is wonderful.

Susan said...

The do look real! Very nice stitching.

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful work :)

Lonneke said...

Beautiful! They look amazing.

Rita said...

Wonderful stiching!

Jo said...

they look wonderful and stand out beautifully x

Unknown said...

mooi Ineke, en ik denk ook dat het koi karpers zijn, daar lijken ze in ieder geval wel op.

groetjes Yvon.

Jane in Cumbria said...

O, wat mooi is dat! Prachtige kleuren!

Shebafudge said...

They are gorgeous!