Such a beautiful stiching!
Gorgeous
Beautiful! The koi really stand out. I like that.
Oh boy, Ineke!! You're tempting me!! I saw your pics and told hubby that I really need to get my bum in gear and get some stitching time in.THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!
Love those cute 2 fish! I have never seen this pattern, so I am excited to watch your progress!
Beautiful. Really like all the specialty stitches in the tori gate, gives it great texture.
Wonderful! Love the over one fish, such details!
Gorgeous! So detailed xx
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Such a beautiful stiching!
Gorgeous
Beautiful! The koi really stand out. I like that.
Oh boy, Ineke!! You're tempting me!! I saw your pics and told hubby that I really need to get my bum in gear and get some stitching time in.
THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!
Love those cute 2 fish! I have never seen this pattern, so I am excited to watch your progress!
Beautiful. Really like all the specialty stitches in the tori gate, gives it great texture.
Wonderful! Love the over one fish, such details!
Gorgeous! So detailed xx
Post a Comment