October 31, 2013

A bonsai tree and a beaded corner



During the last couple of days I added some parts to Chatelaine's Moss Garden. I decided to leave all the Buddha's out and replace them by the lovely bonsai trees.


All the beads are attached to the left top corner. I still have to add the gold thread and the beads to the right top corner. And after that I will continue with the goldfish over one in the pond, the tori gate and the garden on top.

But part 6 of Chateau Hexagon has arrived yesterday, so perhaps I'll take a short sidetrack to this project.

11 comments:

Angie said...

Gorgeous. I'm thinking this may be the next chatelaine I purchase.

MarchAnn said...

looks wonderful you are doing a great job. I am very impressed, I have so much other things I want to do I can't even stay with one of Martina's .

Rita said...

It is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

The bonsai tree looks great!


Susan said...

Beautiful. This one has been on my wish list since Martina started showing sneak peaks.

Manuela said...

It looks fantastic.

Greetings, Manuela

Anne said...

Stunning Ineke!! I love Bonsai garden. So peaceful and beautiful!

SnowySticher said...

so gorgeous

Amarins said...

Wat een prachtig werk is dit, zo schitterend.
Groetjes, Amarins

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Beautiful. Absolutely.

Carolien said...

How wonderful to see this garden, I didn't know that pattern. Love the bonsai and yes, I think they are Koi's too.

Happy stitching en groetjes,
Carolien