This is what happened yesterday morning when I stepped outside to feed the birds in the backyard! Fortunately I didn't bruise or break anything. But it was a weird experience!
Now I am going to start my IHSW with a cup of coffee and Herbularius. My goal is to stitch a lot of part 6 this weekend.Thanks for all your lovely commends. Have a wonderfull weekend!
10 comments:
Ooooh, glad you didn't hurt yourself. And I hope you're enjoying your IHSW. I signed up too. Now I just have to remember to post on Monday.
wow! glad you're not hurt! that could have been bad. i'm going to be starting my deep blue sea...hoping to get as far as the silks that i have will take me :)
Succes met borduren dit weekend!
Gelukkig ben je niet gewond geraakt maar wat zal het schrikken geweest zijn!
Glad you weren't hurt - I hate surprises like that. Hope you have a productive IHSW. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
wow dat zal zeker schrikken zijn geweest, zat er vroeger een put in die omgeving?
Succes met Herbularius.
Groetjes Yvon.
Oh, Ineke!!! What a scare that must have been. Glad you're ok. How long will it take to get that fixed?
Can't wait to see Pt. 6. ;D
Wow! Glad you weren't hurt.
Have fun stitching this weekend! After your scare, you deserve a little time "off".
Gosh, that looks scary, Ineke! At least your DH found the problem.
Have fun playing Hermit!
Ouch, that must have been startling (I speak from experience: something similar happened to me a few years ago - also without injury). Glad you weren't hurt.
wow! glad you weren't hurt! I don't think tiles are meant to do that! good luck hermitting
Post a Comment