One of the advantages of vacation is the opportunity to spread out all the parts of the Civil War Chronicles quilt on the floor of my practice room for some days. It is huge!! On the picture you can see the centre part and most of the blocks of the corner triangles.

Here is a close up of a corner. At the moment I am sewing all these parts together.
Thank you for your good wishes and kind comments on my first 2012 finish. And purrs from Cleo.
15 comments:
Wow, that's huge, but very beautiful.
Its is so beautiful Ineke. Beautiful fabrics.
That quilt is huge and so beautiful. I'm envious. I'm still on month 3!!
This is beautiful work, is it to be a gift or will you be keeping it for yourself?
This is HUGE!!!!!! Is this a final, just to assemble, or you will meke more quilt parts?
It is beautiful! I'm not sure I'd have a good space to spread something that large out. Okay, I might be able to find the space, but it would immediately be covered with cats!
Ineke, she is absolutely gorgeous. You should be very pleased and proud. Congratulations!
Bobbi
wow, wow, wow!
It's great Ineke. :)
Love your previous stitchy finish too.
It's massive! An the colours are very beautiful.
Oh my, it's really beautiful!
Oh wow, I LOVE this quilt!!! Great work!
Holy moly, Ineke. You weren't kidding about it being huge!!! It looks amazing!!!
It is massive but beautiful. I am a quilter by aspiration alone - maybe this year I will give it a try. Your work is always lovely.
I just stumpled into your blog while I was searching picture of the red thread by bent creek, and I'm really glad I did. Your blog is lovely, you do so many beautiful things!
Your quilt is so beautiful and you are doing an out standing job. Can't wait to see the band.
Post a Comment