Today I added the beads to Chatelaine's Herbularius part 4. Part 5 and part 6 of this beauty are already waiting to be stitched. These parts are the arches and plants of the bottom and the left sides. The one on the picture is on the right side.I also finished all part 10 blocks of the Civil War Chronicles quilt. Now I can start to assemble the whole centre part. After that I'll 'only' have to add a six inch (I guess) border of 32 blocks with a lot of triangles. The finished size of finished quilt will be 108" x 108"!
15 comments:
Hij is echt heel mooi!!!
Succes met de volgende delen.
Groetjes Yvon.
It's beautiful! Can't wait to see parts 5 and 6 too!
very beautiful piece
It looks gorgeous, the details stunning
Beautiful! Every time I see a progress picture this moves up my wish list a bit further.
This is such a stunning design, congrats on your progress!!!
Great progress.
Looks really great. You are doing a great job, can't wait till I get to that point too.
It's just beautiful, well done Ineke!
How beautiful, your stitches and your quilt!
Groetjes, Carolien
That is really coming along!! Beautiful work as always :)
Beautiful picture of your Herbularius! I just love watching people stitch Chatelaines.
Ineke.... my gosh... that is AMAZING!!!!!!!! The beads under the trellis are stunning!!!!
Thank you for your post. I'll mix Eterna with dmc so I think I'll have enough of these threads.
It really looks beautiful! Lovely stitching!!
Post a Comment