I had a very productive hermit weekend and stitched a lot of Herbularius part 6. These are the arches on the left side, but I rotated the picture.

While I was stitching Casper decided it was time to do some proper cleaning.

The hole in the terrace is caused by a leakage in the underground part of the rain water pipe. Loads of sand have been flushed under the house and the hole turned out to be much bigger, something like four tiles. DH did some digging and decided he'd better call a plumber to resolve the problem. Thank you very much for your concern. It was a scary experience and I realize I could have been hurt badly!
21 comments:
Ineke, so glad you are doing ok and didn't get hurt. Casper is a cutie and great job on Herbularius. Gorgeous!
Great going on the Herbularius. Aren't cats good at tying themselves in knots, lol?
Herb. looks good, Ineke. Love the flowers in the center of that. And Casper is adorable!! And furry, lol. I've always loved long haired cats! Glad you're calling in a professional to take care of the leaking pipes. And again, glad you didn't get hurt.
Lovely stitching ---- glad you had a good hermit weekend.
Casper is adorable!
It looks fabulous! I started my Deep Blue Sea...and loving the colors!
Great job on Herbularius!
Herbularius is beautiful! Sorry to hear the damage to the terrace is worse than expected, but it sounds like it will be fixed soon. Love that Casper is making himself at home on a cat quilt. My Trouble is sitting beside me in the exact same pose. Amazing how flexible they are.
Leaking pipes isn't good. Glad to hear that you are calling a plumber to fix it. Amazing progress on Herbularius! I love this design! Casper is so cute too!!
Hi
I'm new to your blog.
I love your Herbularius project and Casper is very cute!
Love it, looks great!
Herbie is amazing, Ineke!!! Love it. Casper.... ROFLMAO!!!!!! How cute is he?
oh good... I'm glad you found the problem to that tile and it's getting fixed.
Beautiful work on Herb. Is the beautiful kitty quilt Casper's personal quilt?
Good luck with the plumbing problem.
Bobbi
lovely stitching =)
That is truely a beautiful design, I've seen one in person and I am jealous that I don't have the nerves to do such a huge project. So I'll continue to enjoy seeing them all develop. Glad you weren't hurt.
What a gorgeous kitty! And stitching too, Herbularius is wonderful
Herbularis is looking amazing, you do not see many who will attempt such a difficult piece! I look forward to your progress. Whenever my cat strikes that pose I tell him to be a lady! He he.
Wonderful progress on another huge piece! Your patio sounds sort of like a sink hole situation!
gorgeous stitching!
Beautiful stitching.
Herbalarius is looking great :D Congratulations... and asper is such a cute cat :D Glad you didn't got hurt on the patio and hope that the hole get covered quickly by the professionals ;)
Beautiful progress, what a darling fluffy cat! I'm really glad you're ok.
Post a Comment