On Saturday we have cleaned out more cupboards in mom's old house. I still have to bring a car load of old clothes to the second-hand shop later today. We found lots of interesting stuff this visit. Among others my old braids that are cut off when I was nine years old! The curls and the colour are the same as DD's braids when she had the same age. I stored my braids in a drawer again.
Two of my brothers came to help and we had a lot of fun.
So only Sunday was left to do some hermitting and stitching. I attached all the beads and bicones on part 1 of Herbularius or 'Herbs'. As you can see I started stitching part 3 now. I will attach the beads and bicones of part 2 later.
13 comments:
It's very beautiful!
Ineke, that is really pretty. You made some wonderful progress this IHSW weekend. Love it!
Beautiful !!!
I love watching your progress it is so beautiful. I am still working on part one and seeing yours makes me want to keep stitching instead of switching to one of my other pieces. Keep up the great work. Wonderful
schitterend
Beautiful. The red just pops.
Gorgeous work!
It's really beautiful, Ineke!
Ineke, Herbs is GLORIOUS!!! I can't even begin to imagine how great it looks in person. :D
Awwww, your braid story brought a smile to my face... what a treasure, and especially to store it together with your daughter's braid. :D
It's beautiful! I love the colors, especially in the outermost border with the deep blue and red together. :)
Great progress, Ineke! What a gorgeous design this is. Martina really has outdone herself with this one.
Can't wait to see your part 3!
GREAT progress - you are really flying through Herbs!
Beautiful! You do such detailed stitching. It's gorgeous.
Post a Comment