September 24, 2010

Rose Garden Mandala

It is finished!!
The Romantic Rose Garden Mandala designed by Chatelaine and published in the September 2009 issue of The Gift of Stitching.


Next main project will be the Tail Feathers quilt. I'd really like to finish this project too and hang it in the practice room, hoping it will reduce the resonance.
But the BBD Anniversaries of the Heart are also calling very loudly! Yesterday I did zigzag the sides of the fabrics for parts #4, #5, #6 and #7. And I hope part #8 will arrive this week.

Later this morning I have an appointment with the dentist to restore a molar that obviously was not peanut-proof yesterday evening. Because the same molar has been restored some years ago by building up a complete new side, I presume they will have to put a crown on it now. Could be worse!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wat is het mooi geworden!!!!

Groetjes Yvon.

Beaupippin said...

Well done on your finish-looks fab!

Giovanna said...

It's so pretty, congratulations!

Carol said...

Congratulations on a truly lovely finish, Ineke!

And good luck at the dentist today--ouch!! It's amazing what a little peanut can do, isn't it?!

Anne Marieke said...

What a beautiful HD, Ineke!

How many does that make for this year?

So sorry to hear about your tooth :o(

Sarah said...

Lovely finish Ineke!

Sarah

Isabelle said...

What a lovely garden, Ineke, major congratulations to you :-))

Pauline said...

Prachtig geworden!

Nancy M said...

Congrats, it's a beautiful finish!!! Good luck with the tooth. When are you pulling Fairy out again??

Mel said...

Wow!!! Congrats. So excited to see someone finish this one. Maybe I should pick my poorly neglected one up this weekend. ;)

Babs said...

Congrats, it looks lovely, and I hope your tooth is back ok now.

Blu said...

Congratulations on a gorgeous finish!

Siobhán said...

Congratulations on your finish! It is BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the finish. Hope the dentist work goes well.

Carin said...

Ohhh hij is prachtig geworden !!!