September 14, 2010

Another CaHRH block

Block #3 did stitch up very fast indeed. So now I did catch up with the Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow project. Nine blocks finished in nine months time. Two of the remaining blocks look like they are quite easy to stitch, but the third - the one with the ship and the black sky around it - looks very massive and time consuming.

Here is a picture of the whole project. I missed the top row when I took the photo....

Now I am going to focus on the Tail Feathers quilt and finish the four applique birds in the corners and the log cabin blocks. When these are made I can assemble the complete top.

Finishing the Rose Garden Mandala is also one of the September goals.

11 comments:

Carin said...

Ohh wat wordt dat een mooie lap als die klaar is. Je snowbound uit het vorige logje is ook al zo'n snoepie !!

ohiofarmgirl said...

Wow, that was fast. Congrats! Dianntha

Carol said...

You are such a fast stitcher, Ineke! Your fruit block looks wonderful! You are so lucky to be finished with the church block--I still have to try to finish it before the end of September! I haven't even started it yet...You can cheer me on :)

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Lovely stitching - love that Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow :)

Anonymous said...

That is a LOT of stitches. Very pretty.

Sarah said...

Very pretty Ineke!

Anne Marieke said...

Another gorgeous block! It is looking beautiful all together.

I was amazed to see this project in real life at De Sampler and to see how small it actually is. It looks much bigger on the picture.

Lots of plans for September. I'm keeping an eye on you (especially since I posted another envelope out to you this afternoon :o)) No mention of My Garden in your plans, right? ;o)

Giovanna said...

Great going, Ineke! Mine will look like yours in a couple of days, when I'll finish block 9.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

ooohhh deze wordt ook echt super , het is eens iets anders , prachtig werk !

Blu said...

Great block! Your entire piece is beautiful!

Nancy M said...

This is a wonderful piece! You caught up so fast too!