September 9, 2010

CaHRH block 6

Another block of Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow is finished. I am not very content with the coverage of the dark blue sky, but decided it will have to stay as it is. And I have already started stitching block 3, the one with the big fruitbowl on it.

The post brought me the new chart of the BBD Anniversaries of the Heart series with some more wonderful threads and fabric. The threads on the right are meant to stitch #7 and the ones on the left are to be used for the bonus chart. I did fall a little behind with this series; still have to stitch #4, #5 and #6. And because my long summervacation has finished my stitchingtime is reduced considerably.

DD got a new seat in her room. This is appreciated very much by Cleo and Julius! Therefore the towels are placed on it for protection when DD is not at home. These silly cats can't share a seat, so they found a comic solution.

8 comments:

Giovanna said...

Well done on CaHRH! You'll have block 3 done in no time, it's a fast one. It's great that you have the new BBD already - mine is on the the way but I don't expect it for several days yet. The threads are lovely!

ohiofarmgirl said...

It looks good. Block three stitches up quickly....I have placed mine to the side as of right now but am hoping to settle into stitching soon. I am restless with the change of seasons. Dianntha

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

oooohhh Ineke je christmas block is prachtig en je kreeg echt leuke post , ik vind het ook altijd super als er zo wat spulletjes aankomen ;)! Ik geniet van je foto met poezen :D ...zoooo schattig !

Mel said...

The block looks great!
And love the new threads.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess we know which cat is top dog. LOL

Anne Marieke said...

Great new block, Ineke! It looks like a lot of work.

Julius looks so comfy and Cleo is a clever girl.

Carol said...

Wonderful finish on this block, Ineke--it is one of my favorites...

Oh, your new charts and threads look so inviting--enjoy your latest projects :)

Blu said...

Great work on the CaHRH block. Your cats are so cute sleeping like that!