September 3, 2015
Love of Two Hearts and more
It has been quite a while since I have updated my blog. Thank you very much for all your good wishes for my birthday.
I have stitched the top part of The Love of Two Hearts and also finished some more blocks of the 1865 Passion Sampler.
The cats are taking a nap on one of the beds. Tibor is growing fast and also very adventurous.
The goldfish have survived, but to protect them we have to cover the bowl with a wooden tray. Instead of the fish bowl Tibor started playing with the water bowls. He shoves them through the rooms, spoiling water everywhere. So we are substituting them for heavier ones...
For those who are wondering what has happened to my Chatelaine's and HAED's: they are still in hibernation. But I have the feeling they will awake soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Beautiful stitching and I love all the kitties!!
Such pretty kitties.
Giroux has started sliding across the floor playing (and spilling his water bowl along the way) too. Boy cats .... always making mischief.
You have stitched very beautiful and and masterclspieces lovethem all ! Greetings from Finland ! Lumiruusu The Snowrose)
Wat wordt je passion sampler ook mooi! Helemaal super. Ik heb je op FB een vriendschapsverzoek gestuurd, dan kan ik je nog beter volgen.
Je borduurwerken zijn ook schitterend Ineke!
Groet van Mar
nice post digitizing !!
Post a Comment