August 10, 2015
Passion Sampler and a new project
Since my previous post I've added some more blocks to the 1865 Passion Sampler. These are block 13 and block 15.
For my birthday, yesterday, Anne Marieke gave me this lovely addition to my reproduction fabrics for the Passion Sampler! Next block I am going to use the blue striped fabric. She is making the Passion Sampler also, so we are doing a SAL together.
DD gave me a beautiful HAED chart, 'Shrooms', for many hours of stitching pleasure.
And I got flowers and a lot of birthday cards and mails from family and friends.
This is the new stitching project. The Long Dog Sampler 'The Love of Two hearts'. I am stitching it as a remembrance to my parents. There is a lot of symbolism in it which refers to their lives and the Frisian village they lived together. The swan is in the flag and there is also a weather-swan on the tower.
All the cats are doing fine and play happily together. Except for the persian cat which thinks he is too old to play. Tibor is growing very fast and has lost his kitten looks already.
Thank you very much for your lovely comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Happy birthday for yesterday, lovely gifts.
Happy Belated Birthday, Ineke!! :D Loving the quilt and the Long Dog Sampler.
Oh happy birthday :)
http://p-crafts.blogspot.nl/
Happy belated birthday.
Such pretty colors for your quilt.
Here are very beautiful projects , Ineke :)
Wishing you a very nice September month.
And I was going to forgot the most important : Happy belated Birthday Ineke :)
Post a Comment