October 10, 2015

It has been a long time....

...Since I wrote a new blog post...


During this time I finished the Long Dog Sampler 'The Love of Two Hearts', a remembrance piece to my parents. I finished it on October 6th, which is their wedding day! I realized this a day later. A strange coincidence.


And I finished row 5 of the 1865 Passion Sampler. This time Pilou is inspecting it.


I caught Tibor and Cato sleeping on my bed. Tibor is growing fast and we expect he is going to be a really big boy. Yesterday I found one of his kitten molars on the floor.

On September 23th DD has got her certificate for the Master's examination in Pedagogical Science. You can imagine I am a very proud mother. Now she is hoping she'll get a job somewhere.

5 comments:

Vickie said...

The Love of Two Hearts is a beautiful tribute for your parents.
Congratulations to your daughter. Yes, now to find a job!

Poppypatchwork said...

Your work is stunning, cat look very comfortable on your bed, my cat always walks across my work. Congratulation to your daughter.

Carolien said...

Congratulations and you can be proud indeed!
The sampler is very, vert beautiful and wow! your quilt will be stunning too ...

Groetjes, Carolien

Mii Stitch said...

Wonderful work, well done.
The sampler is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful projects. The sampler is a wonderful tribute to your parents.

Awwww...such sweet kitties. Tibor is a very handsome boy. I think he is about the same size as Giroux, but Giroux is DONE his growing.