February 23, 2014

February IHSWeekend



This IHSWeekend I finished the bottom part of Chatelaine's Moss Garden. The stones around the pond are back stitched with Gloriana 'Cobblestone'. Now I've gathered the threads for the azalea bushes on the left side of this part. They are more purple-pink compared to the ones I've stitched already.

Pilou and Cato started chasing each other through the bedrooms today. They still keep some distance and seldom touch each other, but they are getting along very well already. Pilou thought she had a hiding place on top of DD's wardrobe, outside of reach of Cato. But after a while Cato managed to get on top as well!


We are very glad the little ladies like each other so much after such a short time. Tomorrow it is two weeks ago we got Cato from the shelter.

7 comments:

Giovanna said...

Glad to read that Cato is fitting in nicely :-) Moss Garden is so beautiful already!

Kristin said...

I am so glad that you cats are getting along well. I love you Moss Garden, I have it on my list but it may have to move up so I can get started on it.

Kristin

bonnie said...

really pretty and love the kitties!!!

Manuela said...

Your Moss Garden looks fantastic.

Greetings, Manuela

Lonneke said...

Your Moss Garden is very beautiful!
And I'm glad the girls get along well.

Amarins said...

Schitterend, wat wordt dit een prachtig werk!
Groetjes, Amarins

Sara said...

I love the Moss Garden... it's just plain gorgeous :) And I'm really happy that the two girls are getting along :)