February 21, 2014
Cato and Pilou
The introductions are going well as you can see. Cato is a bit over-enthusiastic sometimes and then gets a correctional growl from Pilou. She is shy and needs some more time to get used to her new friend. But this afternoon both took a nap in my attic room. Caper isn't interested in Cato at all after some observations. And Cato thinks he is some kind of alien and keeps aloof.
I managed to stitch another part of the Moss Garden. And also stitched some 'Randje per Week' borders. And made some progress on Chateau Hexagon. I'll post pictures of these projects next week.
Welcome to my new followers. Thank you for your interest in my blog. And also thank you for your lovely comments. They are much appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Glad the kitties are accepting each other. Cato sure has pretty colors. She looks a little jealous that Pilou got the better place to lay. LOL
Your stitching (as always) is gorgeous.
Wat lief, die twee samen. Cato is echt een schatje en ze ligt erbij alsof ze al lang bij jullie woont. Ze houdt je gezelschap bij het handwerken.
Je Moss Garden wordt prachtig!
So glad the kitties are getting along. Your Moss Garden is beautiful! I enjoy seeing your progress on your Chatelaines!
Moss Garden is just lovely. You're doing a great job. And the kitties are adorable!
Cathy
CraftyCat
Great news that the cats are settling down nicely :)
Beautiful babies!
Moss Garden looks amazing - I love this design :)
Your stitching is wonderful as always.
Greetings, Manuela
I'm glad to read you have harmony in your home, bringing a new cat home is always a scary time. Love your stitching as always.
Moss Garden looks beautiful!. Glad the cats are settling in with each other. I agree Cato does look a little jealous.
Post a Comment