February 10, 2014

Cato



Today we went to the animal shelter to fetch Cato.
She is gorgeous! Still a bit shy, but very friendly and playful. They guess she is about one year old now, younger and smaller then we thought she would be. But that is no problem for a friend for Pilou. We are going to introduce them to each other very carefully to avoid stressful situations as much as possible. And hope they will accept and like each other within some weeks.


13 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

She is beautiful, good luck with the introductions

Anne Marieke said...

Wishing Cato a very long and healthy life at your home. She's so pretty!

Carolien said...

What a beautiful cat she is! I hope she will settle in soon. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL. Pilou should love her quickly ....LOL

Stitching Noni said...

Oh, she is beautiful :o)
I'm sure she will settle in very quickly and make friends with Pilou
Hugs x

Lonneke said...

Wat een schatje. Ik hoop dat ze zich snel thuis voelt en vriendjes wordt met Pilou.

Pat said...

She is very pretty! Congrats on the new addition!

Giovanna said...

Welcome Cato! Congrats on her arrival.

Terri said...

She is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Susan said...

A sweetie! I hope she brings years of happiness to your home.

anastich said...

She's lovely and what a good deed to give her a home :)

Joysze said...

She's beautiful, Ineke!!!!! I hope the intros go well.

xox

Valentina said...

An adorable new furry friend for you!