Thank you very very much for all your kind and comforting comments on my previous post. They are much appreciated. We still expect to see Donald on his favorite places, but the missing will fade away after some time we know.
I got a neglected project out of it's storage box and finished all the blocks of the Bunny Hill Designs 2011 BOM 'Henrietta Wiskers'. I still have to add a small and a large border, but I don't have enough left over fabrics for them. So this means a stash shopping trip someday in future! And on the borders are some more applique crows and stars, but these can only be attached when the borders are ready. Therefore this project had to go back in it's box again.
This tiny mouse was enjoying the spilled bird feed in our front garden. I caught it on a photo through the kitchen window.


3 comments:
Oh, a lovely quilt!
And how sweet ánd special to see the hungry mouse ...
Have a nice day!
What a beautiful quilt!
Congrats on the lovely quilt, and enjoy shopping to finish it :-) The mouse is so cute.
Post a Comment