Finally I finished the center part of Chatelaine's Moss Garden mandala. I decided to stitch all the bonsai trees instead of the Buddha's or a mix of both. And I changed the beads from the flowers on the lower yellow plants from blue as charted to purple. All beads on the other sides have the same color as the accompanying lilies, except the ones at the bottom.
I still have to attach the bugle beads around the sand in the middle and the cubes.
10 comments:
Beautiful work, Ineke!
Amazing stiching! Well done!
It looks so fantastic.
Stunning job so far Ineke!! I love the blues and greens in this mandala. Can't wait for the bling!!
Congrats on your finish!! gorgeous :D
So pretty!
Your stitching is SO beautiful. I love seeing the vivid colors.
Ineke, this looks SOOOOOOOO amazing!!! Love it. :D
How beautiful! The colours are really amazing in this one.
This is just the center? Awesome!
Post a Comment