July 2, 2013

Some sheep



Last couple of weeks have been very busy. But I managed to stitch a flock of sheep in between all the other things I had to do. These are sheep from the Little House Needleworks 'Little Sheep Virtues' series.

While DD is waiting for the result of her preliminary exams she knitted a butterfly. The pattern is from the newest book of Arne & Carlos "Knit and Crochet Garden". DD is not fully content about the colors and she has planned to knit another butterfly during the next weeks.


Welcome to my new followers and thank you for your lovely comments.

10 comments:

Erna said...

Lovely sheep, and a gorgeous butterfly....
Hugs
Erna

Anne Marieke said...

Very cute sheep! Are you all caught up now? Another sheep is probably making its way to you :o))

Love L's butterfly.

Lonneke said...

Lovely finishes!

Giovanna said...

The sheep are adorable, and the butterfly is beautiful - bravo to you and your daughter.

Joysze said...

Ineke.... LOVE those sheep!!! They're so darling.

Pretty butterfly too. I love how the wings have little flowers in them. :D

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

I love how you finished the sheep ornaments, so cute - also the butterfly your daughter knitted looks awesome - Amanda

Susan said...

Love the sheep. That series is definitely on my wish list. The butterfly is very neat. I like the colors in this one but looking forward to seeing what DD comes up with for the next one.

Anonymous said...

The little sheep are adorable! Sheep just seem MADE for ornaments.

The butterfly is awesome! I could see endless possibilities for colors.

Sarah said...

Love your peacock finish! Congrats!

Deb said...

Love the sheep. Wonderful finishing! Happy to see that your daughter is following in your crafty footsteps!