July 15, 2013

A sparkling finish



Today I attached the last of the beads and the crystals to Chatelaine's Sparkling Peacock Mandala. Now I have an empty set of scroll rods to start the Moss Garden!

And our furry friends are waiting for someone to open the door to the garden.


18 comments:

Giovanna said...

It's beautiful - congratulations!

Anne Marieke said...

Congratulations Ineke! It is so beautiful!

The kitties are cute, as if they are saying "Someone DO something"

ana~stitch said...

That's gorgeous!! I love your kitties too;)

Susan said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish. The cats seem to be waiting very patiently - for cats.

♥ Nia said...

Stunning work!! Congrats on your finish :)

Terri said...

It's stunning! Congrats on the finish and I love the kitties!!

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

lovely finish - Amanda

valerie said...

Stunning!!

Jo said...

It's absolutely stunning, congratulations x

ArabicaMix said...

Congratulations! It's very beautiful.

Deb said...

All your work is fabulous ! Love the kitties!

Anne said...

Such a stunning mandala. Congrats on your finish! I was contemplating stitching this up for my mom. I may have to do that after seeing your finish. Love the photo of the kitties waiting to go outside.

Lonneke said...

Oh, so beautiful! Congrats on your finish!

Claudette497 said...

What a stunning finish! Congratulations on a wonderful piece!

Karen said...

WooHoo!!! LOVE your Peacock Mandala! I resisted this one - maybe it will sneak into the stash some day soon, after seeing yours! Beautiful work!!!

Shebafudge said...

Peacock Mandala is stunning, just stunning! :)

Ann said...

I love your finished peacock! Now I want to make it even more :-).
Groetjes,
Ann

Nancy M said...

Love this finish, it's just gorgeous! My poor fairy is in the same spot.