While she was playing in the garden Pilou found this huge frog. It seems to think: "If I can't see her she doesn't see me too."
I brought it to a nearby ditch to continue it's search for a prince/princess and live happily ever after.
Thank you for your lovely compliments on my Sparkling Peacock finish and previous posts.


6 comments:
Lovely progress on AHRH. What a sweet pic of your cat. So nice that you rescued the frog :)
Nice going on Autumn! And very brave of you to displace a frog (ugh!)
Your stitching is amazing and you have a collection of Chatelaines is fantastic, you are so talented.
Your quilt is gorgeous and huge!
Lovely to read back through your blog, socks as well!
Chris
My goodness, isn't it hot? I LOVE your HRH project. Inspires me to pick up my stitching again!
Your Autumn is looking great. The pic of frog and kitty is very cute. Thanks for posting it :)
Really like Autumn at Hawke Run. Have beed debating on buying that one. Think I will be content to watch yours!
Cute kitty and froggie.
Post a Comment