It has been quiet over here for some time. The reason is DD suddenly could rent a room in a student's residence in Groningen. So last weekend we have painted walls, bought some furniture and moved a lot of stuff. This week she moved out and now it is so quiet over here. But she will come home every Friday afternoon for the weekend, because she wants to keep horse riding in Zwolle. Well, I'll get used to it....
I did some stitching though. Here is an update of Herbularius part 5 and part 7. I hope to do some more of this parts during this IHSWeekend.

Cleo is missing DD too. She came to my attic room when she couldn't find DD anywhere in the house.
15 comments:
Hello
Your Herbularius is looking even more beautiful with it's new stitched parts.
Cleo is lovely - I hope you both got used to your new routine soon.
Herbularius is gorgeous, as is Cleo!
Je Herbularius ziet er goed uit.
Arme Cleo, haar "baasje" zo missen! Maar dat komt wel goed :-)!
Veel plezier met de IHSW (ik heb me ook ingeschreven)!
Groetjes,
Ann
Prachtig! Ik wou dat ik al zo ver was. :)
Toen ik uit huis ging, had ik 6 weken heimwee. Daarna was het over en had ik het reuze naar m'n zin.
Het went vanzelf. En voor je het weet wil je niet anders meer.
Love your Herbularius, and your cat is adorable!
Great going on the Herbularius! Cleo has chosen a very classy cushion to sleep away her nostalgia :-)
herbularius is looking lovely! enjoy your stitching weekend.
Herbularius is gorgeous!!
Herb is gorgeous. Cleo is sweet...she certainly has a pretty special place to lay her head.
Hope the quiet isn't lonely.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Bobbi
Herbularius is looking great! I think you'll quickly adjust to the quiet. I remember when DSon went off to college it took a while but I was soon asking if it was time for him to go back during winter and summer breaks.
Nice Herbularius! Looks very warm, but is is not a good time for herbs and plants outside!
Great progress on your Herbs, Ineke!
Poor little Cleo. She will get used to the situation. At least she has L with her over the weekend.
Gorgeous progress!! Ooh, your kitty is so cute and I love the Quaker pillows that she is sleeping on!!
Herbal looks beautiful!! I'm sure you miss your daughter so much, it'll get easier :)
Your Herbularious looks beautiful! Poor kitty. Too bad DD couldn't take her.
Post a Comment