Dat ziet er weer mooi uit.Je nieuwe achtergrond is ook wel geslaagd.Groetjes Yvon.
It's gorgeous Ineke!! I love the little flower pots!!
You are amazing!Bobbi
it's gorgeous!!!!! i caved and signed up for it this week. no WAY i'll ever catch up to anyone...but it was too nice to pass up.
Beautiful stitching - pretty corner!
No question, it's gorgeous! Happy Stitching!
Mooi!
It looks spectacular!!! :D
Hopefully, I will get to stitch it someday as well. I do think it is fabulous! Thanks for sharing your progress so that we can see how beautiful it is.
It's really gorgeous
Fabolous! It'll be a gorgeous piece when it'll be finished!
Just look at all the little details!!! Gorgeous!
HiJust found your blog.Your Herbularius is stunning.Fantastic colours too.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Dat ziet er weer mooi uit.
Je nieuwe achtergrond is ook wel geslaagd.
Groetjes Yvon.
It's gorgeous Ineke!! I love the little flower pots!!
You are amazing!
Bobbi
it's gorgeous!!!!! i caved and signed up for it this week. no WAY i'll ever catch up to anyone...but it was too nice to pass up.
Beautiful stitching - pretty corner!
No question, it's gorgeous! Happy Stitching!
Mooi!
It looks spectacular!!! :D
Hopefully, I will get to stitch it someday as well. I do think it is fabulous! Thanks for sharing your progress so that we can see how beautiful it is.
It's really gorgeous
Fabolous! It'll be a gorgeous piece when it'll be finished!
Just look at all the little details!!! Gorgeous!
Hi
Just found your blog.
Your Herbularius is stunning.
Fantastic colours too.
Post a Comment