I stitched some more of Herbularius during the IHSW.
On Sunday afternoon DD and I went to the Handwerkbeurs in Zwolle. We bought fabrics to make a rag-quilt cushion for in DD's room. And we bought the book 'Die Lustigen Zweibeiner' with all kinds of funny birds to stitch. Yesterday I started stitching one of the small ones; isn't it cute?!
15 comments:
Herbularius looks amazing. The bird is very cute. Looking forward to seeing more.
Hi, Ineke -
Herb is looking lovely and your little blue bird is very cute. Glad you and DD did some shopping together. Nice weekend.
Bobbi
Very cute new start! And Herbularius is as amazing as ever.
Herbularis ziet er goed uit, prachtige kleuren en al die mooie steken.
Het vogeltje is schattig, ben benieuwd wat de volgende zal zijn.
Groetjes Yvon.
Herbularius is glorious! I love the colours! Cute little birdie too! Glad you got to shop with your DD!!
wow! gorgeous!
Herbularius looks beautiful!! Love the little blue bird.
Great progress on Herbalarius! It's stunning!
Gorgeous and cute all in one weekend :)!
You stitch the most beautiful patterns. Herbularius is wonderful. Love all those deep, rich colors.
Herbularius looks amazing! Very cute new start.
beautiful project!! :)
beautiful stitching :D
Ineke..... you already know what I'm going to say about Herbie, but I'll still say it. It looks amazing!!! Those corners are beautiful!!!
Awww, I love your birdie start. He's so cute!!
Ooooh I love Herbularius! And that little bird IS quite cute :)
Post a Comment