Our little (4.9 kg now!) boy is recovering from surgery. He is neutered last Friday. And while he was anesthetized the vet also fixed his umbilical hernia. To prevent touching the stitches he has to wear this cute little shirt. But he really hates the thing!! We can't use a collar for Tibor, because he manages to escape out of it like a little Houdini. Still six days to go; on Monday he'll have the stitches removed.
I did redo all the pinkish stitches. And I am very glad I did. On the photograph the difference is unnoticeable, but it really is visible. Thank you very much for your support.
4 comments:
Aww, poor Tibor. Our smallest toy poodle is laying on my lap right now. He is only 6 pounds.
I must work on pulling out stitches today. Like you, I will be glad to fix the problem.
Poor Tibor! Forest Door is looking great!
Hope Tibor is feeling better. I haven't seen the shirt used and can't imagine any of mine being happy with it.
Forest Door looks wonderful.
When my Ruin was still a kitten we got her spayed. Normally when any kitty of mine comes home after spaying they are groggy and just sleep.
Ruin managed to kick off her cone of shame in about 15 seconds and then ran victory laps throughout the house. I think it was that moment we realized she wasn't a normal cat.
We never could get a cone on her to stay. I wish my vet had suggested an adorable shirt. It might have worked.
Post a Comment