Some days ago I discovered I've mixed up two symbols and used a more pinkish colour in the part below the moon. And also in the tree on the right side. It is hardly visible on the photo, but I know. And because of that it doesn't feel good. So I replaced most of the stitches during the last couple of days. Still have to rip out and replace the wrong stitches in the lighter part below the moon.
And in between I am finishing this part of the big stone.
3 comments:
It's looking wonderful!
I'm always torn with a mistake like that....if it's not noticeable do I leave it? But if will bother me, then like you I redo it. You'll be glad you did once you're done:)
Oh I am so sorry for all this added work on such a large piece.
Oh, no. It would have bothered me too, although I hate to think of all the work to ripping out took.
Post a Comment