Because of the spring weather I decided it was time for a new start in spring colours. So I started another HAED, Ching-Chou Kuik's 'Dragonfly three'. It is a Quick Stitch chart, much smaller than the Forest Door. Of which I stitched the top half of the door already.
And another picture of Pilou and Cato.
Thank you very much for your lovely comments on the previous post. I am feeling much better now.
Cato only plays with the beans. We find bean mummy's in almost every corner and hidden between the cushions of the couch. Second best to play are sprouts! Also mummy's ...
4 comments:
You've made so much progress on the Forest Door! Dragonfly is lovely!
Fijn dat je je weer beter voelt! Leuk, een nieuw project, veel plezier ermee. Je quilts en poezen zijn een lust voor het oog!
groet, Carolien
It must have taken you hours and hours of stitching so far on your Forest Door. It's going to be amazing when it's finished.
I'd love to have you come link up this post to my new Stitchery Link Party. I'm sure others would like to see what you're working on. http://www.supermomnocape.com/2015/04/20/vintage-embroidery-monday-stitchery-link-party-2/
Your stitching is beautiful as are your kitties!
Post a Comment