March 24, 2015

Two eyes and a big nose



During the last weeks I had some kind of nasty flu, like many people. Fortunately I had just enough energy left to stitch. So I stitched a huge nose on my HAED Forest Door project.
... Hoping this one doesn't start sneezing!...


Cato with her favorite toy: a butter bean!


And playing with Pilou.

11 comments:

Anne Marieke said...

You made great progress, Ineke!

Cato looks so cute with that bean and with Pilou.

Anonymous said...

Cato and Pilou are adorable.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Poppypatchwork said...

Hope you are feeling better, lovely stitching. Our cats also love to play.

Annie said...

Wonderful progress and beautiful stitching! It's really coming to life!

Pull the other thread said...

Looks amazing, well done on such great progress. Hope you are feeling better.

Sarah said...

Hope you're feeling better! You've make huge progress with Forest Door. Looks great!

Susan said...

You made great progress, despite being sick. Hope you are feeling better. I have, so far, not caught anything this winter. The first in years. A butter bean?!?! That is unusual. Does she eat it or just play with it?

Delusional Knitter said...

What awesome stitching!!! My husband and I always laugh that our cats favorite toys are usually trash (plastic bags, the pull tab from half & half ...)

Unknown said...

leuke foto's en je HAED gaat goed vooruit.

groetjes yvon.

Joysze said...

Love how the HAED Is shaping up. Awwwww, you kitties are so adorable, as usual. :D

Kittyperfection said...

LOLOLLOLOL - cute! I'll have to try the "bean" thing! Really cute!