January 6, 2014

The entire flock of sheep



During the vacation I completed the entire flock of Little House Needleworks sheep.
And I stitched a lot of the left side gate part of Chatelaine's Moss Garden. I still have to back stitch the lanterns. But the lines are not clear on the chart, so I'll wait for a better one to be uploaded after some time. In the meantime I continue stitching the gate parts on the right side and the bottom.


And I printed the first part of the new Mystery 17, the Nymph's Garden. I ordered the kit at ECC, so another project is going to start when the materials arrive. IF I have an empty set of scroll bars large enough for this piece.

Happy New Year to all of you!

13 comments:

Karen said...

Your sheep are wonderful! I enjoyed seeing them all at one time.

Carolien said...

Leuk hoor, je kudde schapen!

Fijne dag en groetjes, Carolien

Manuela said...

Your little sheep are very beautiful.

Greetings, Manuela

Mii Stitch said...

Nice to see the whole flock together!!! They all look perfect

valerie said...

All your sheep look fantastic!

Anne Marieke said...

What a lovely flock of sheep.

And Moss Garden is beautiful, as is your stitching.

Anonymous said...

You amaze me with how much stitching you can do in such a short time. The little sheep are so cute!

Happy new year to you too. I would say I hope you have a good stitching year, but it looks like you already ARE having a good stitching year.

Susan said...

The sheep are wonderful! and you did a great job of finishing them. Moss Garden is beautiful.

Joysze said...

I LOVE THOSE SHEEP!!!!!! They are SOOOOO cute. I don't usually stitch smalls but you super tempt me with these. ;)

OH NO!!! More temptation!!! Zen is hubba-hubbalicious!!! :D

Carol said...

I love all of your sheep finishes so much! I just finished "Love" and Peace" recently for gifts for friends... Not sure if I'll stitch all twelve, but yours look wonderful!

Elisa said...

Wouw wat een super leuke werkjes!

The Maiden said...

That Is quite a flock!

Stitching Noni said...

I love your flock of sheep :o) Gorgeous finishes!