During this IHSWeekend I stitched a part of the right side of Chatelaine's Moss Garden mandala. On the picture I found my lost needle again. Here is a photo of my Moss Garden as far as I've stitched till now.
And I joined the 'Randje per Week and stitched Saturday's 'randjes'. This project is hosted by Annelies and Simone on the
'Randje per Week' blog. All the borders are original on old school samplers Annelies has in her collection. I am stitching my borders on linen band with Gentle Art threads of different colors.
Thank you for your visits and lovely comments.
10 comments:
Wow! I have never seen this Chatelaine before and it is absolutely stunning! Your stitches are beautifully laid.
I love doing sampler stitches. There is something so rewarding about the repetition of the shapes.
OMG Ineke..... you're going to be the death of me with these Zen Garden WIPs!!! Here I was thinking that it'll be on my 2015 list.. then I saw your pics. siiiiigh!! So gorgeous, girlie, SOOOO gorgeous! :D
Very beautiful pieces!! Glad you had a good ISHW! :)
Your Chatelaine is gorgeous :) Congratulations :)
Beautiful! Zen is amazing but I really like the simplicity of the sampler.
Wauw! Wat zijn die Chatelaine's toch prachtig! Supermooi gedaan!
My goodness, that garden is gorgeous! And your stitching is as beautiful as ever.
Yor Chatelaine is beautiful, a wonderful garden x
Moss Garden is gorgeous... I am now also going to have to add this to my stitching list :o)
Post a Comment