It is very quiet in the house now university colleges have started again and DD has returned to her student's room in Groningen. But I'll get used to it, just like every time.
In the meantime I am still stitching Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow. As you can see I reached the last block and another finish is within sight.
In between I knitted a pair of socks called "Harry's ronde". The pattern on top are footprints of one of the Maine Coon cats of the owners of Wolhalla, a great web shop for yarn and all kind of knitting and crochet things. You can find the free pattern on the website when you click 'kadootjes'. DD took this pair of socks with her to wear on chilly evenings. They are made of new wool and bamboo yarn and feel very soft and comfortable.
Welcome to my new followers! And thanks for all your lovely comments.


9 comments:
Lovely socks. Autumn is beautiful, great progress!
Autumn looks great - and will soon be finished. Must be an exciting feeling.
Beautiful works!
Thank you for the link to the sock pattern. I have just the perfect yarn for that one. :-)
Hawk Run Hollow looks like a fun project. Love the corn at the very top.
Congrats in advance on Autumn and the socks are so warm looking.
Looks wonderful! And so do the socks! Love the warm autumn color!
Gorgeous socks! And I'm getting the dancing shoes ready to celebrate with you :-)
oh I love the colors ! bisous bisous
Such a large piece soon to be completed! Looks great!
Post a Comment