It's done! Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow is finished!
And I started stitching Chatelaine's Moss Garden. It really is fun to use all these lovely different and variegated threads again. Compared with this the Needle Point Silks of HRH were a bit boring.


17 comments:
Congratulations on a gorgeous finish!!
Great finish, beautiful new start
Congratulations on your wonderful finish!
Congrats on finishing this beautifull piece! I just love it and should start stitching on mine :-).
I also love the Moss Garden and can't wait to see progress pictures (btw, did you see that new swans piece that Martina designed?)!
Kind greetings,
Ann
Wonderful finish and and great start. Chatelaines are pretty interesting to stitch.
Congrats on you fabulous finish!
Will enjoy watching your Chatelaine emerge!
A big congratulations. It's always fun to finish a project and yours is BEAUTIFUL!
Congratulations on this great huge finish! It really looks stunning, well done :)
Oh, Autumn looks absolutely gorgeous. What a finish!
And a great new start.
On wow, what a great finish :) It looks amazing! Congratulations!
Oh, another new Chatelaine - can't wait to see this one evolve as you work on it :)
whouaaaa congratulation for the beautiful stitching ...
Lovely job! Congratulations
May I ask what kind of floss you used?
Congrats on your finish Ineke! It's amazing and so beautiful!
Congrats.Looks wonderful.
your Autumn is GORGEOUS
Your finish is simply awesome. And your new start looks really great.
Greetings Grit
What a lovely ánd funny finish! Great job.
Post a Comment