June 1, 2013

Hortus Viridarium

 

It has been quite a while since my last blog post. But in the meantime I finished another Chatelaine project. Not the Sparkling Peacocks, they are sleeping for a while. But the Hortus Viridarium.

And now I started a new and very intriguing challenge: the Ink Circles Roll Your Own 2013 project.
I choose these silks and wonder how they will match in the design. I am doubting a bit about the browns in the third row. On the photo they seem too dark compared to the other colours. But I can't find a substitute in my stash, so I'll just go for it.


Thank you very much for your lovely comments!

8 comments:

Erna said...

Great finish, can't wait to see the start of the new project..
Erna x

Brigitte said...

A great finish! Congratulations!

Stitching Noni said...

Fantastic finish. Looks stunning!!
Look forward to seeing your new start. Sometimes colours look drab to start with but once the design is stitched everything seem to change... I think your browns will do just that... It's magic!

Melissa said...

It is gorgeous!!! <3

Manuela said...

Congratulation. A great finish.

Greetings, Manuela

Giovanna said...

Congratulations on the gorgeous finish!

Marcy said...

Wow -- beautiful finish! congrats. And I love your Ink Circles finish also.

Joysze said...

Oh man, Ineke. Hortus is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! :D